Saturday, April 19, 2008

More FREE Click to Donate sites

"There are no more excuses. You can now make a difference, with the click of a mouse."
--- Kofi Anan, former Secretary General of the United Nations

Animations - frogs38

Some caring person has taken their own time and spent their own money to create a site where you can click for over 30 causes every day! Some of these are already on the Click to Donate sites that I'm using, but many are new. Some are from countries that I wouldn't have found, as I don't speak the language. But this person has translated the site so our click can make a difference everywhere. Because there are so many sites, this once takes a little longer than the other Click to Donate pages.

Click this link for the Page For Free Daily Charitable And Humanitarian Donations
http://www.dailyvisits.com/daily.html

This next part is directly from the website:
Daily visits here would help your chosen causes more than a single visit, which explains the name of this website - DailyVisits.com

Note from the webmaster: I don't benefit in any material way from your visits. I pay to keep this website online. There's no advertising on this website that might help defray these costs. I don't ask for donations either. I script each page by hand, using no specialized software or programs. The point is -- I do this because I think it's worthwhile.
If you think this page is worthwhile, please use it and share it with others who care. Thanks!

I Care, I Share!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for posting the link to the Page For Free Daily Charitable And Humanitarian Donations at:
DailyVisits.com/daily.html
along with the description.

Just wanted to let you know that visitors can also get directly to that page by using the very easy to remember shortcut:
aFriend.ca


Seeing others (like you) posting the "DailyVisits" (.com /.net /.org /.ca) link motivates me to add more "Click To Donate Free" buttons to that page when I get time.
(I'm the webmaster.)

Anyone with ideas about
A.) free ways to spread the word about the Free Donations Page or
B.) more sites to add to the page or
C.) ways to improve the page or
D.) any constructive criticism can contact me by going to:
www.dailyvisits.com/domains/contact.html
and using one of my 'protected' email addresses mentioned there.
(Please include "DailyVisits.com" in the Subject of your email to bypass the filters!)

I'd like to increase the number of daily visitors to that page. It could easily handle almost 100 times more visitors without putting me into a more expensive bandwidth package!

Thanks for Caring and Sharing!
-- Adam
:)