Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More "Click to Donate for Free" Links

I've come across yet another site that let's you donate for FREE just by clicking!
The page to bookmark is http://www.care2.com/click2donate/


This one takes a little longer, as there are more causes to support with your click.
They also keep track of your clicks and tell you what you have achieved with your support. It's pretty impressive.

In addition to the free donations, they have a variety of petitions you can sign to let your voice be heard. You have to register to sign the petition, but it makes it easy to take action and lend your support to worthy causes.


http://www.care2.com

This site is large, and I've just begun to feel my way around it. But I thank the Gods that someone is doing all this work so that I can support the effort already being made.

It's also a way to "meet" people in discussion groups. They have over 8 million members at Care2Make A Difference, so drop in and join the community.

No comments: